Division 16 LTG: Allyson John
Hey Mighty Michigan Key Clubbers! I'm Ally and I am your 2016-2017 Division 16 Lieutenant Governor!
1) I'm Ally and I am a senior at UAIS (Division 16)!
2) My favorite shows are The Office, Glee, and Survivor.
3) I am addicted to Broadway musicals.
4) I want to study business (specifically marketing).
5) I play the ukulele (and piano- but just the office theme song).
6) I do not, in fact, make keys.
7) My favorite class is psychology!
8) I firmly believe dogs are too good for humans. They are gifts.
9) I know the High School Musical 2 soundtrack by heart.
10) I can sing the alphabet backwards!
Come See Me at:
My Jobs and Goals as LTG:
Some things I am required and plan to do this year:
If you have any questions about anything like Key Club, or if you just want to talk, please feel free to contact me! I'd love to hear from you!
Cell Phone: 586-419-4078 (call or text)
Facebook: Allyson John
Sign Up for Reminders!
You can sign up for the Division Remind by texting @ltgdiv16 to 81010, or by entering the code in the Remind app!
SLC Registration is NOW OPEN!
stands for Service Leadership Conference and is an AMAZING weekend event where over 400 Key Clubbers gather to celebrate the past service year through award ceremonies, contests, dances, workshops, and more! This year, SLC will be March 10th-12th at the Radisson Hotel in Lansing which is going to be an exciting experience since we'll be in the midst of the MSU campus and have opportunites to do activities such as touring the state capitol building! You can save your spot by filling out the SLC Registration Packet below.
Awards Packet: Guidelines and information for submitting award applications to be recognized at SLC.
Candidates packet: Information for those wishing to run for District office at SLC.
Contests Packet: Information to register for contests such as oratorical and talent at SLC.
See you in Lansing!